Trinity Wesleyan Chapel
No longer an active Church
A rebuilt Trinity Wesleyan Chapel opened on Frodsham High Street in November 6th 1873. It was redeveloped in the late 1900s and closed in 1973. It was due to be demolished to make way for housing, but it was saved by local residents and has become a magnificent entrance to private housing and gardens in 2000. Now Trinity Gardens.